This blog is dedicated to the viewing and sale of my handmade handbags, quilt tops & quilt kits. I hope you enjoy looking around. Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions, and thank you for visiting.

About Me

My photo
Midway, UT
Hello everyone! My name is Nicole and I am a stay at home mother of 4. I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking, tinkering on the computer, and having picnics under a tree with my kids. I have recently rediscovered my love of sewing and thought it would be fun to sew handbags and reusable shopping bags for gifts, friends, and my two little girls. I hope you enjoy viewing all the items for sale, and will equally enjoy my blogs as I document my struggles and joys as a reborn seamstress, mother, wife and business woman.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Super WOW!

Today I am feeling super excited! I got my first sale, and I am officially setting up my first review and giveaway thanks to Jessica at pudget1.blogspot.com. Her blog site is being featured in Woman's World national magazine for her twist on losing weight on a budget. Jessica will be reviewing my bags and will sponsor a giveaway of one of my new shopping bag sets.

I have to admit that I was feeling a bit discouraged about not having sold anything, thanks to Katrina (cousins are great) I have a renewed sense of confidence and went out and purchase MORE fabric for MORE bags. YAY! I guess I will be sewing and cutting ALL day today so keep checking my Etsy site for new arrivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment