This blog is dedicated to the viewing and sale of my handmade handbags, quilt tops & quilt kits. I hope you enjoy looking around. Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions, and thank you for visiting.

About Me

My photo
Midway, UT
Hello everyone! My name is Nicole and I am a stay at home mother of 4. I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking, tinkering on the computer, and having picnics under a tree with my kids. I have recently rediscovered my love of sewing and thought it would be fun to sew handbags and reusable shopping bags for gifts, friends, and my two little girls. I hope you enjoy viewing all the items for sale, and will equally enjoy my blogs as I document my struggles and joys as a reborn seamstress, mother, wife and business woman.

Monday, August 2, 2010

First Post!

I am not quite set up yet to start selling my bags yet. I have a lot of sewing to finish up. Today I was supposed to get the kids to clean out the office area so that I could get my sewing area organized (i.e. off the kitchen table), but motivation is slowing loosing ground and the desire to lay around "like a lazy poop" , as my daughter would say, is very quickly gaining on me. 

In the next couple days I will post pictures and set up paypal so that anyone who would like to buy a bag may. I am also working on getting a machine to allow me to cut quilt kits in under 15 minutes, which I will have for sale as well. I will also try to sew quilt tops for those people who would like the look of a handmade quilt but who don't have the time to piece a quilt. I will provide the tops and binding, you provide batting and backing fabrics. You may opt to bind the quilt on your own, or I will do it for an extra fee which will include binding and machine quilting your top. I will also be working on a partnership with someone who will be able to custom embroider shapes, names or characters to any item that I have for sale.

It is going to be an exciting journey! 

~ Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment