This blog is dedicated to the viewing and sale of my handmade handbags, quilt tops & quilt kits. I hope you enjoy looking around. Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions, and thank you for visiting.

About Me

My photo
Midway, UT
Hello everyone! My name is Nicole and I am a stay at home mother of 4. I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking, tinkering on the computer, and having picnics under a tree with my kids. I have recently rediscovered my love of sewing and thought it would be fun to sew handbags and reusable shopping bags for gifts, friends, and my two little girls. I hope you enjoy viewing all the items for sale, and will equally enjoy my blogs as I document my struggles and joys as a reborn seamstress, mother, wife and business woman.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Sewing is a costly habit

Ok,  so I went to two different fabric stores and spent entirely too much money. Who knew sewing could cost so much even when 90% of the things you purchased were on sale!? I did, however find some really great combinations of fabric and am super excited to start working with them. I think that it could be a really bad thing that I have a fabric store just down the street from me. Pretty soon they will know me by name. 

Here are the fabrics I found today. I also found some great piping to go with.











No comments:

Post a Comment